Closing Date: November 30, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position is responsible for efficient and effective management of all inventory that comes into the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for the accurate receiving of products, including checking addresses and signing for deliveries, product condition, container contents and purchase order accuracy and review.
- Accurately processes and completes documentation in accordance to policy.
- Responsible for accurately performing physical inventory counts and work under the guidance of management.
- Receives and delivers product in a safe and efficient manner, using forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks and other equipment.
- Properly stores and stocks items within the warehouse, while rotating items based on date codes.
- Efficiently and accurately pulls orders for distribution throughout the enterprise, properly logging items based on date codes.
- Efficiently and accurately pulls issue items, purchase order and non-inventory items for the casino as requested.
- Delivers issues and fulfills purchase orders to various departments within the enterprise, which requires safe and efficient driving between casino locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires a five (5) year motor vehicle report to be submitted at the time of interview.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Training/experience in warehousing and/or material handling preferred.
- Must possess excellent judgment and independent decision making abilities.
- Must be extremely flexible and be able to successfully manage simultaneous tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and work through critical issues.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license with clean driving record for the past (5) years.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift certification.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.