Closing Date: October 13, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of all assigned staff including scheduling and work performance to ensure high productivity and utmost safety.
- Protects the Enterprise assets from shrinkage and theft.
- Ensures the accuracy of product movement in both shipping and receiving while maintaining accurate inventory.
- Monitors the timely and accurate stocking, receiving, pulling, and distribution of all products.
- Monitors compliance with all practices and adherence to established policies and standards.
- Assists and monitors the fulfillment of orders for departments and enters data into the Enterprises' inventory tracking system.
- Maintains a clean safe and organized warehouse.
- Maintains proper attendance and schedule, while setting an example for subordinates.
- Able to multitask and complete assignments in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Expected to resolve conflicts between Team Members and work with External Departments to ensure business continuity.
- Be able to communicate professionally in both written and verbal communication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position directly supervises multiple warehouse personnel.
This position requires a five (5) year motor vehicle report to be submitted at the time of the interview.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Warehousing, inventory or supply management experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent judgment and independent decision-making abilities.
- Must be extremely flexible and be able to successfully manage simultaneous tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and work through critical issues.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license with a clean driving record for the past (5) years.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift certification.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, and Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.