Valet Manager (Santan Mountain)
Closing Date: May 15, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for effectively managing the day-today activities of the enterprises' hotel/casino, bell and shuttle services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Manages and maintains assigned enterprise vehicles and motorized equipment by ensuring that routine and scheduled maintenance occurs.
- Creates and manages the department's annual budget, ensuring adherence to budget guidelines.
- Manages shuttle service for guests.
- Manages the valet and bell service functions to ensure that outstanding customer service is provided through proper staffing.
- Assists in the operation of any emergency (fire and bomb) plan.
- Oversees procedures for transfers/delivery of luggage trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas and vehicles by and or using baggage carts.
- Promotes and oversees that all 4-Diamond standards are being met in the valet areas including bell service.
- Maintains accurate payroll, tip and attendance records for all Casino and Valet staff.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
*Five Year Motor Vehicle Report required at the time of interview.
Directly supervises multiple transportation employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Four (4) years of management in a valet operation required.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license with a clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows: Greet our guests, Interact positively with our guests, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 90dd205d-c6ab-4901-b7b2-6eba27ebf63c