Closing Date: June 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for the training of all Cage/Vault/Cage Kiosk Attendant personnel to ensure that they are fully knowledgeable about their job duties and perform those job duties exceptionally well while ensuring the safeguarding of all monetary assets while conforming with internal control policies and procedures established by the Enterprise, as well as training to and demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assesses and evaluates the training needs for all Cage/Vault employees. Develops a training program for all Cashiers, and Supervisors.
- Utilizes, evaluates and updates training materials used as the result of technology changes, etc.
- Assists in the development of new policies and ensures their understanding by staff members in response to organizational and technology changes.
- Coordinates and schedules orientation and training of employees including assembly of all training materials, while actively participating in or presenting these training programs.
- Maintains detailed operational knowledge of kiosk operations.
- Ensures compliance with Title 31 while minimizing related errors.
- Undertakes general supervisory responsibilities in the cage and vault areas when requested or necessary.
- Assists with recruitment and selection of qualified and productive new employees.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple new cashiers on a work shift basis to conduct training. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience handling large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in training or facilitating professional learning preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows;
Greet our guest
Interact positively with our guest
Listen actively to our guest
Appreciate our guest
6. Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
9. This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8ae992a1-1e88-47f3-862c-a34d6bff2585