Technician-HVAC (Santan Mountain)
Closing Date: May 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $23.48 - $33.42 per hour
This position is responsible for maintaining the proper operation of all heating and refrigeration systems throughout the enterprise, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Inspects, repairs and maintains all casino chillers, cooling towers, pumps, fluid coolers, walk-in and under counter freezers, deli and drink stations.
- Completes all regularly scheduled maintenance and heating and cooling units to maintain unit efficiency and manufacture warranties.
- Forecasts equipment downtime and takes appropriate actions to ensure guest and employee comfort.
- Repairs air conditioning and heating units including addressing emergency breakdowns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and HVAC certification required.
- Three (3) years of HVAC experience required.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license with clean driving record within the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows: Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate out guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42d8bd4e-977f-434a-aad2-037b7c3ff430