Table Games Dual Rate Dealer
Closing Date: May 12, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $6.05 per hour plus tips
This position is responsible for guest service within the Table Games area and responsible for performing the following duties personally, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with Enterprise Procedure Manual.
- Ensures compliance with Gila River Casinos and Arizona Department of Gaming Compact rules and regulations and internal controls.
- Reports problems or suspicious activity on gaming tables to Pit Manager.
- Maintains the ability and willingness to deal for lengthy periods of time, with significant periods of time between breaks.
- Maintains speed, accuracy when dealing.
- Observes employees and guests at gaming tables, alerts Pit Manager or Surveillance staff of any cheating, counting or game disruption.
- Facilitates the smooth operation of the gaming tables and promotes positive guest relations.
- Covers tables for Dealers as needed.
- Tracks guests at shift change, ensuring that their cumulative transaction totals are ready to be rolled into the following shift by the Pit Manager.
- Enters guest information into table touch with description, average bet, win-loss and previous money total.
- Signs up new Player’s Club members and prints Player’s Club cards.
- Enters chip fill or credit requests, placing fills on tables and entering them into table touch tracking system.
- Ability to handle and deal with verbal and/or behavioral conflicts.
- Maintains analytical and calculation accuracy during highly repetitive job duties.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year of table games dealing experience preferred.
- Must successfully pass a dealing audition.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest and Appreciate our guest
- Must possess excellent guest service, be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ced73101-988f-4880-88c4-ebee8f7a700d