Revenue Audit Supervisor
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision and training of audit staff who maintain the integrity of the casino gaming operations and assets by performing technical, analytical and detail-oriented work concerned with auditing the financial records of the enterprise to ascertain compliance with established internal controls by performing the following tasks personally or through subordinate staff, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and trains audit staff in the collection, organizing and analyzing of daily financial paperwork from all enterprise gaming operations and non-gaming operations.
- Supervises and trains audit staff in auditioning documentation to ensure that all transactions are included and that all indicated transactions are accurate and valid, including requests, transmittals, jackpots, fills, drops and cashier/supervisor recaps.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the department by coaching and mentoring department staff.
- Assists in assuring that gaming operations are in compliance with casino internal controls to maintain the integrity and protection of casino assets and reports and investigates any exceptions found.
- Prepares monthly and special reports upon requests by casino management and other departments including performing summaries, analysis and reconciliation
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple revenue audit supervisors. Carries our supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in business, management, finance, or accounting preferred.
Experience in auditing techniques required, preferably in a casino environment.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to apply analytical reviews and ability to interpret significant financial data relationships.
Must have knowledge and ability to interpret evaluate internal controls.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6359df51-4071-4512-9e75-2d9e7fb57f9f