Revenue Audit Clerk
Closing Date: May 2, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the casino gaming operations and assets and performs technical, analytical and detail-oriented work concerned with auditing the financial records of the enterprise to ascertain compliance with established internal controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects, organizes and analyzes daily financial paperwork from all casino gaming operations and non-gaming operations to assure that transactions such as requests, transmittals, jackpots, fills, drops and recaps are accurate and valid.
- Performs audits of departments as assigned, ensuring that all paperwork is secured upon completion.
- Assists in assuring that gaming operations are in compliance with casino internal controls to maintain the integrity and protection of casino assets.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and one (1) year of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical reviews and interpret significant data relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret evaluate internal controls.
- Must be proficient in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 33bf91b3-8175-49fc-803b-8b7abae9cec0