Closing Date: September 27, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position is responsible for providing excellent guest service for accurately and efficiently processing gift shop purchases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests with a smile and engages them in conversation as appropriate.
- Accurately and efficiently processes purchases through the Enterprise's cash register system.
- Maintains the accountability and security of their individual cash drawer and enterprise assets.
- Dusts, cleans and stocks merchandise, ensuring a clean, presentable and well stocked appearance.
- Accurately counts down and deposits all funds.
- Assists management with monthly inventories of merchandise.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have cashiering or cash handling or the ability to count and make change accurately.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Must have basic skills in the use of personal computers with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employmen