Closing Date: June 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $6.05 per hour plus tips
This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for guests while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experience to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with enterprise's procedure manual.
- Observes players to protect the integrity of the game, promotes positive guest relations, assists players with rules of play and ensures adherence to established regulations, policies and procedures.
- Exchanges currency for gaming chip in accordance with procedures.
- Maintains full alertness and knowledge of who is participating in each hand through verbal communication with all players.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year of table games dealing experience preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 9ed3cd44-490c-4728-9291-ac2778bf864a