Players Club Representative
Closing Date: December 5, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position provides guest relations and services to guests desiring membership in the player development system, provides excellent interpersonal skills towards both internal and external guests, and provides guests with club membership, information dealing with promotions, events, tournaments within the casino. Possess a professional yet friendly attitude and acts as an ambassador to all guests by personally performing the following duties as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Identifies, establishes and inspires enrollments to prospective Players Club members both on the casino floor and the Players Club booth.
- Communicates properly with guests with reference to ticket redemption and preparation of player's club cards.
- Prepares new cards, replacement cards, and updates information in the player development system for guests.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6c8e6af3-d343-40c2-aad8-a865d17fe66c