Closing Date: September 27, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for the successful creation and execution of promotions and events within the casinos to drive customer traffic, increase coin-in and generate incremental visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares proformas and assists in the completion of postformas for each promotion and event for approvals and determination of event success.
- Orders all event and promotional collateral, proofing all materials for accuracy and completeness and receiving all necessary approvals.
- Executes elements of sports contracts and related event collateral, ticket distribution, etc. as directed.
- Inventories and tracks all ordered and used items.
- Coordinates events including group, community, mini and main promotions, tournaments, parties, booths, giveaways and staff incentives.
- Interacts with enterprise management and staff to ensure complete understanding and execution of all promotions and events.
- Conducts drawings, promotions and tournaments, including handling funds and abiding by all legal requirements including completing payout forms and prize logs.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and one (1) year of marketing or event promotions experience, preferably in a gaming environment.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.