Carpet & Hard Floor Technician
Closing Date: May 20, 2023
Pay Range: $ 19.50 - $27.47
This position is responsible for cleaning the carpets and hard floor areas within the casino facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all carpets and hard floor areas are cleaned properly.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and extracts all flooring and carpeting.
- Striping and waxing hard floors.
- Cleans stains and spills on flooring and carpeting.
- Performs safety and maintenance checks on all equipment to ensure that it is working properly.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, charged, and stored after every use.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED desired.
- Six months experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge and skill in professional floor care techniques and application.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: cc38516a-5f3e-4221-8844-e07eccc38e7f