Closing Date: March 31, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $10.50 - $12.71 per hour plus tips
This position is responsible for the set-up service, clean-up of all assigned banquet functions and performs the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and team members a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Enterprises standards and regularities to encourage safe and efficient operations.
- Inspects the set-up of meeting and banquet functions, checking them against the Banquet Event Order.
- In-charge of ensuring meeting specifics are set to the clients requirements on the Banquet Event Order.
- Overseeing the set-up within all viable event spaces which include and are not limited to event spaces, outdoor event venues and theatre/Showroom.
- Responsible for set-up of all indoor/outdoor banquet functions which includes and not limited to tables, chairs, linens, staging, dancefloors, water & beverage stations and banquet bars
- Assist the Banquet Manager with maintaining current PAR levels for linen & meeting supplies.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume banquet or event set-up position.
- In-depth experience on proper banquet sets.
- Possesses a positive and team oriented attitude.
- Must be able to lift/push 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, squat when needed.
- Must be able to work long hours that require moving at a fast pace on ones feet.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and prioritize what tasks need to be completed first
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral to assist when assisting clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $10.50 to $12.71/hour
2023 at 5:00 PM</strong></span></p><p><span><strong> $10.50 - $12.71 per hour plus tips</strong></span></p><p>This position is responsible for the set-up service
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: fb18b7e1-acdb-4414-a48f-a07b905b0666